Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter 2012

Started  the year off as I mean to go on, positive that the Universe will deliver to me exactly what I need, when I need it.

I may not have tons of clients but I love the ones I have and they are thrilled with what Pilates does for their bodies, and minds.

It is my mission this year to spread the Pilates word to everyone who will listen, they really don't know what they are missing, especially the guys out there.

I continually upgrade my skills and you can find me constantly reading everything that is Pilates related.    I include in my classes what I think will work for my clients, and also what I think they will enjoy.  It also helps that I do my own daily practise, I mean, how I can I teach it, if I don't do it, I feel you have to know how it feels in your own body  before you can successfully explain and use the imagery necessary to help someone else understand the movement.

The beauty of Pilates is that it can be incorporated into our daily lives, my clients are always telling me how they remember to use the principles when gardening, dancing etc.  We also have fun, there is nothing quite like finishing a class with the Seal to make you feel like a kid again.  

My other goals this year are to practise more energy healing, Reiki, I do it on myself and those around me but would like to expand so I am now looking for places to volunteer.  I will keep you posted on that.   Also, Body Talk is also wonderful, for those of you who haven't tried either, go for it, you will feel amazing afterwards.

So enjoy what promises to be an enlightening year for everyone.

Namaste
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment