- The outreach program of The BodyTalk System™.
- Simple, safe, and extraordinarily effective and takes less then 10 - 12 minutes
- Provides techniques for the maintenance and management of daily health challenges
- Ideal in areas where there is limited medical support to sustain the current population.
- Clients are seated and fully clothed; sessions are mindful of cultural and religious beliefs
- Provides valuable base line, preventative health care that is cost effective
and can reduce hospital stays
and drug costs by stimulating the body to heal faster
- Effective on 60% of all household illnesses.
- Your local Certified BodyTalk Practitioner can follow up with stubborn symptoms.
BODYTALK ACCESS TECHNIQUES ARE SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
- Cortices: improvements in thinking, memory, concentration, stress, feelings of well being, and general physiological functioning of the body
- Switching: helps with inattentiveness, poor decision-making, confusion, making silly mistakes, poor coordination, and mood swings. It normalizes the body’s stress threshold.
- Hydration: Corrects the body’s ability to fully use the water it has available- thereby greatly improving the efficiency of all physiological processes.
- Body Chemistry: addressing many chronic and acute conditions caused by virus, bacteria, parasites, allergies, food intolerances, and accumulated toxins
- Reciprocals: significantly effective on many forms of injuries, arthritis, circulatory issues, coordination patterns, spinal problems, and chronic pain.
- Fast Aid Techniques: It will immediately resolve simple issues as a stand-alone technique. In serious conditions it is designed to be used safely until specialized health care arrives.
WHO WILL BENIFIT FROM BODYTALK ACCESS?
Any program, occupation, group, or individual - It is appropriate for parents, grandmothers, teachers,
sports teams, schools, emergency response teams, healthcare professional in all systems - hospitals, Veteran’s hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation and physiotherapy centres, prisons, parole officers, detention homes,
half-way houses, substance abuse centers, (addictions), dental assistants, professional trainers, retirement villages/senior’s homes, flight attendants, group homes, social workers, care for caregivers,
Alzheimer’s meetings, nurses, volunteer agencies, hospice, world travelers and more.