Friday, February 9, 2024

HEALING HANDS

 We can all do this, we can all use our hands to heal, to heal ourselves, others, pets.

I use my hands constantly using Reiki.   I also practice Qi Gong and Budha Palm which ramps up the energy pouring through them.   Daily Qi Gong practice increases the Qi (energy) in ones body which helps with healing and health.

In both practices my hands heat up, tingle and throb and I can feel the Qi coursing through not only my hands but the rest of my body.  Every one is different, but we are all made of energy, wonderful healing energy.  Feeling the energy we are made of, and the energy that surrounds  and protects us is gloriously magical, as is holding a Qi ball in your hands. (I recommend HoldenQiGong, so informative)

The first time I experienced this energy was when I was attuned as a Reiki Master, I was the only person taking this  attunement on that particular day, so as well as the attunement my Reiki Master who was a Shaman also fixed parts of me that required work from a previous live (a whole different story).  Anyway,  for 3 weeks after the attunement I felt like my whole body had been plugged into an electrical socket, my whole body vibrated, at the time I found it a bit strange and wondered what the hell was happening, apparently just my body adjusting to a vast amount of energy and upgrades.   Like I said everyone handles the energy differently, I have now learned how to direct the energy where I need it the most, Qi Gong helps with that, it also helps me ground into the energy of Gaia.

So, even if you have no desire to practice Reiki, try Qi Gong, the health benefits are wonderful and you will certainly get a feel for your own energy and power.   Do not forget just how powerful and  magical you are.  Next time you feel drained, tired or even need some self love, don't forget to just place your hands on the area that is causing pain or distress, I tend to put my on my heart centre and solar plexis as I find that comforting especially if stressed out, don't forget to breathe as this helps distribute the Qi.


Namaste







No comments:

Post a Comment