Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Nearly a Year of Face Yoga Exercise

After dabbling with Face Yoga way back in 2012, I have now been using the Face Yoga Method for 9 months, 6 days a week.   What a difference, a lot less sinus problems, jaw, although still occasionally clicking no longer tight.  My face feels and looks lifted and relaxed.

My mental attitude towards myself is also much better, I feel like me again.

I added Face Acupressure to this routine which also takes around 20 minutes and I normally do this in the middle of the night if I can't get back to sleep, (lots of points especially good for insomnia, releasing tension) therefore, even with lack of sleep no puffiness in the morning.

Face Yoga Scotland introduced me to the Gua Sha method, so I now have that in my daily facial routine.  My Gua Sha is Jade and I bought it on Amazon, love this tool, this also lifts, tones and brings lots of circulation to the face which promotes collagen and elastin growth.

Lots of little bits of massage and lifting can also be done throughout the day to bring a glow to the face.

Another very important thing to remember is to breath, not only when doing the exercises, but also throughout the day, deep breathes, from the belly to the thoracic part of the body.   Very relaxing, activing the parasympathic system which brings calm and focus.  One fabulous tool you can buy to help with this is Jill Miller`s Coregeous Ball which is placed in different areas of the body to help focus on breathing, releasing tension and relaxing the body.  I am a great believer in finding tools that can be used to facilitate healing throughout the body, I take so many with me when going away it`s a wonder I can fit clothes in my case.   Other balls I use, I have 3 sets, are The Miracle Ball Method, they go everywhere with me.

It`s good to remember there are 57 facial muscles, so `Take your Face to the Gym`

I can arrange workshops, house parties, private sessions, or group sessions.




No comments:

Post a Comment